Thursday 20 February 2014

Le Rouge Lipstick

Le Rouge is the latest collection in the GIVENCHY make up range showcasing itself as a style star must have. Their exhibition is dazzling with mirrors used in almost every component in their displays. With all that glitters there must be gold I thought and allowed the stylishness to draw me towards their impressive counters.

I was instantly welcomed with a warm smile by the artist at the GIVENCHY stand who assisted me in testing the new lipstick range. While sampling this product I was told that it was long lasting, lightweight and soft to the touch.



The Pigments are solid which I as an artist can appreciate, the texture is smooth and moisturizing while still providing precision and just one stroke is necessary in application to achieve the finest shade. The advantage of this lipstick is the semi-mat finish simultaneously upholding a light velvety feel.



I was infatuated with the colour Fuchsia irresistible 205, which lasted several hours on my lips, gave me a mild plumping effect and did not bleed. The lipsticks are attractively packaged in a genuine lambskin case making it even more desirable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment