Wednesday 26 February 2014

La Prairie skin caviar foundation

I often pay attention to people ranting about their foundation choice or considering a different one. Certain brands have won me over more than others. It clearly isn't simple determining which one is right for you. This weekend I had gone on a hunt to find a foundation that is exceptional containing ingredients that offer skin rejuvenation, good coverage,luxury as well as SPF protection.

The Caviar Collection by La Prairie contains potent moisturizers, sea proteins and invigorating elements of Caviar Extract. This creation instantly offers remarkable extravagance to your skin.  I was hypnotized by this product just seeing its superficial effects. The Foundation gave me more coverage than I expected; it is light, long lasting and feels breathable. After applying this foundation I found that my skin appeared photo shopped, significantly more radiant and even.



This range focuses on loss of firmness and elasticity and the results are immediate, giving your skin a firmer appearance in minutes. It is a 2 in 1 with a concealer complimenting the foundation tone. I know this product is insanely costly but it is just beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment