Sunday 23 February 2014

Blush with Dior

Dior has introduced a pore minimizer which promises to create a matte finish. Skin Primers are specially formulated for softening the appearance of lines, diminishing pores and providing an even, flawless skin to work with. Once this is achieved foundation appears more refined and mellifluous. The surface that every artist works towards creating is one that literally feels like silk to the touch in order for the rest of the make up to balance effortlessly.

I began testing this product as I would any other primer which left me unsettled. My models skin was tighter, which I am certain is the aim to minimizing pores, however, her foundation appeared dry and inconsistent. I manipulated the foundation onto her skin to get an even texture which is really taboo in application.


I was certain though that this invention had other capabilities. It had not functioned well underneath a foundation, so I tested it over my base and what marvelous results I had found.  I dabbed 3 little dots on my cheek bones as well as my jawline and gently massaged it with small circular motions where I would normally highlight or contour.
Before
After





It polished my skin texture, created an illusion of a radiant light falling on the area which I applied it on and brightened my features.

Couple this with Dior’s Rosy Glow Blush which picks up to your natural pigment in your skin and adjusts to that, creating a fresh and natural glow. Apply this to the apples of the cheeks to bring out your cheekbones.



Model wearing Dior's rosy glow blush on apples of her cheeks keeping tones very natural and fresh

If you want to add a little extra glamour, add Dior’s glow to the outer part of your cheek which is absolutely fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment