Monday 31 March 2014

Studio finish concealer with Kryolan

I had confessed to you all in my previous post how I love a heavy coverage and stressed to you that it is essential to select the foundation and concealer to give you the results that you want instead of using copious amounts of product causing your make up to appear layered.

I have selected my absolute favourite brand when it comes to heavy coverage and achieving those results with little effort. On a day like today, I have been out all day, exhaustion and hay fever are playing against me and it is taking a toll on my eyes.  I have just come home from a long day and hubby has made plans to visit a friend.  Even though it is just a house visit I cannot bear to let anyone see me in this state.

 This requires an emergency make up remedy and it is time to take out my rescue kit. Kryolan is my secret  to covering those horrid eye bags. 

 If you would like to find out more about their range visit(https://global.kryolan.com/aboutus)

I have about 5 minutes to apply my make-up before my husband starts rushing me. 

Step 1: Apply a thin layer of foundation on face including eye lids, ensure that you blend your foundation into your hair line and underneath your chin.




As you can see my eyes are tired and have dark circles underneath
Step 2: Apply on camoflage derma colour 


 Lightly pat on derma colour on darker area around  your eyes.

Step 3: Dab on a few dots of concealer underneath your eye, just keep dabbing with a light pressure until area is well covered and neutralized.


Step 4: Add eye pencil, Mascara and comb your eyebrows. Put on lip gloss on the go and you are transformed.


No comments:

Post a Comment